As part of a quote for potentially painting the topsides, we were given a
cost for the local rigger to take the mast out and put it back in. I
thought $1500 was a little steep, but I haven't done this since we had our
29-2, so maybe prices have gone up by 10X in the interim. I'm curious as to
what kind of costs folks are incurring on their mast work just to see if
this is reasonable. I also recently got a quote for $4500 which then
ballooned to $9000 and counting to replace our rod rigging with wire. Does
this sound at all in the ballpark?

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III