A related question: does anyone know of a comparable butyl tape that is wider?

On 02.10.2021 08:14, Dennis C. via CnC-List wrote:
https://shop.hamiltonmarine.com/products/butyl-tape-bed-it-1-2--x-50--roll-4482.html
[3]

--

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83

On Sat, Oct 2, 2021 at 5:15 AM DJ via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

So,  marine-how-to is run by just one man and he had a stroke a few
weeks ago (I posted about it, here, at the time).  Last I heard he
was alert but had a long recovery ahead of him.  There is no one to
service the site or the store right now.  So, I believe they just
disabled the whole thing.

It's going to take some searching to find the right stuff.

Please, let us all know if you're able to find a source.

Danny

On Oct 2, 2021 2:19 AM, Donald Kern via CnC-List