Listers with 34/36s or 37/40s,

In going through my garage, I’m finding some extra stuff I had on hand for the
Enterprise-B that I no longer need. One such item is a stanchion which I’m
willing to give away to anyone who wants it by sending a donation to Stu and a
PDF of a UPS label from me (34238 zip code) to you.

Condition: New

Other items coming soon for all C&C’ers. I feel like Santa Claus.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise