Captain of the Starship Enterprise
Bayliner 3788 | NCC-1701-C
Venice Yacht Club | Venice Island, FL

On Dec 23, 2021, at 2:54 PM, richard hosker via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Season Greetings Edd

Richard in San Diego
Can you keep me in mind if you find any more 37+ parts
I already have 2 stanchions on the boat spare

Richard Hosker
Malo 37/40+ 1989

From: Edd Schillay via CnC-List <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2021 8:48 AM
To: Stus-List <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Edd Schillay <mailto:e...@schillay.com>
Subject: Stus-List C&C 34/36 or 37/40 Series Stanchion

Listers with 34/36s or 37/40s,

In going through my garage, I’m finding some extra stuff I had on hand for the
Enterprise-B that I no longer need. One such item is a stanchion which I’m
willing to give away to anyone who wants it by sending a donation to Stu and a
PDF of a UPS label from me (34238 zip code) to you.

Condition: New

Other items coming soon for all C&C’ers. I feel like Santa Claus.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay

send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray