Drill a few more drain holes top middle bottom and let it drain and dry out
inside. When dry fill holes with thickened epoxy fair and barrier coat. Pay
careful attention to cleaning out the gap around the rudder post. Dental
tools work good for that. Let it dry and reseal with thickened epoxy.
Tapping with a small hammer may give you an idea where water is trapped. A
dull thud might mean water.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile