Thank you,  Nathan! I appreciate it. The rudder itself seems super strong
and otherwise very solid. I drilled 2 more holes this morning near where I
did the other spacing them a few inches apart. I got some more water out
but not a lot. I put my shop vac on each one for a while and now I have my
heat gun pointed at it on medium from about a foot away so I don't burn it.
It seems to be drying out....

I'll be gone for a few days so that'll give it more time to drain and air
out. Then I'll epoxy it up and carry on.

Regards,
Brian