Does Wally still own it?RonWild CheriC&C 30-1STL

    On Monday, March 7, 2022, 10:41:18 AM CST, Doug via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

 Hi all. I am down here in La Cruz de Haunacaxtle marina in Banderas Bay,
Mexico.  Walking the docks today I believe I saw Wallys boat Stell Blue. I'm
assuming it is Stella Blue due to the blue panels with opening Port lites where
the cabin windows were. The boat is looking very neglected.

 Doug Mountjoy sv Rebecca Leah C & C Landfall 39Port Orchard Yacht Club Port
Orchard, WA

Customized C&C Cutting Boards available at:
http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/cutting_boards