That I'm not sure about. I will try and find out tomorrow, the marina office is
closed now.  Doug Mountjoy sv Rebecca Leah C & C Landfall 39Port Orchard Yacht
Club Port Orchard, WA
-------- Original message --------From: "Ronald B. Frerker via CnC-List"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 3/7/22  15:54  (GMT-06:00) To: Stus-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: "Ronald B. Frerker" <rbfrer...@yahoo.com> Subject:
Stus-List Re: Stella Blue
        Does Wally still own it?RonWild CheriC&C 30-1STL

                    On Monday, March 7, 2022, 10:41:18 AM CST, Doug via