From: Stu via CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com]
Sent: Monday, March 7, 2022 8:23 PM
To: C&C Email List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Stu <stu.mur...@post.com>
Subject: Stus-List List problems

I have removed the footer with an external link.  There is still a footer -
just no link.

Instead of trying to identify the email servers, let's identify the mail
programs being used - both sending and receiving.

Stu

using Thunderbird mail.
There are no links in this footer.
There are no links in this footer.