I use Teak oil (there are several brands) on all my interior teak. Many
years ago I covered the steps with Treadmaster, which is now owned by
Lemar. It is available at Defender Industries in different sizes. You can
get enough to do your steps for about fifty dollars.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC
Portland, OR