Yep,

That's the stuff C&C used to dress  up the teak.

Doug

On 5/6/22 13:47, CHARLES SCHEAFFER wrote:
I use Watco Teak oil available at Home Depot and Lowes if that's what your referring to.   I usually wipe the wood down with a cleaner like diluted Pinesol in a spray bottle.  Then I clean the wood with Denatured Alcohol and let dry.  Then use a soft terry cloth rag to wipe on some teak oil.  Let soak in and wipe off any excess.  It seals the wood and hides any dings and makes look very nice.

Chuck S