Thanks Joel.  Will look into both areas.  Am currently looking at Dockwa.
Getting the Waterway Guide is on the list.

Thanks,

Brian

From: Joel Aronson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2022 10:19 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Joel Aronson <joel.aron...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Marinas - Northern Chesapeake

Brian,

I don't know how long you can leave a boat on a mooring in Annapolis, but a
much cheaper option.  Check with the harbormaster.  There are several marinas
just north of Annapolis in Whitehall Bay that will be cheaper if they have
space.  Or you can move north to the Magothy or Middle River.  I can't
recommend specific marinas, but the Waterway Guide should help you find the
right place.

Joel

On Thu, May 26, 2022 at 10:12 AM nausetbeach--- via CnC-List