I don't know if Brian Fry is still on the list but he lives on his boat(S)
out of Havre De Grace.  It is a bit of a stretch up the river but I imagine
the slips are pretty cost effective.  I believe he's at Log Pond IIRC?
It's a marina tied to condos.  Marine services are not their  bread and
butter so if you're looking for full service you should probably look
elsewhere but the floating docks and break wall are certainly nice enough
to store a boat for a month.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+