THIS is the correct answer, he who cut it can fix it!

Joe

From: Josh Muckley via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2022 10:47 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Antenna cable woes

Lots of options.  You could terminate the 2 ends with the typical connectors
and then use a joiner.  You could use you're splicer.  Nothing will ever be as
good as the cable was before it was cut.  I'd ask the yard to replace the
cable.  Period.  They broke it, they should fix it... Correctly.

Josh Muckley

S/V Sea Hawk

1989 C&C 37+

Solomons, MD