From: Matthew via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2022 9:16 AM
To: 'Stus-List' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Matthew <wolf...@erie.net>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List Interior paint

Listers:

As some of you may have surmised by my recent question about varnish (thanks
for your responses), the Admiral would like the boat's interior to look less,
well, tired.  Our boat is a Custom "stick" boat, so it does not have fiberglass
liners, headliners, and the like.  The interior ceiling needs some TLC.  I
thought about covering it with a vinyl fabric (to reduce the military look that
I personally like), but the Admiral thinks that a fresh coat of white paint
will suffice.  I'm thinking about Zinnser interior bathroom paint, which is
marketed as effective against mold and mildew.

Thoughts or suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

Matt Wolford
C&C 42 Custom