Found this paint roller bucket very handy.  Use at home and on the boat too as
a mini roller can hook onto the lip and it has a magnet to hold your paintbrush
for cutting in.  $15 but well worth it.

Wooster, paint bucket available at Home Depot.

Mini foam rollers didn't hold enough paint and mini mohair rollers worked
better for me.  Found them at Boatworkstoday.com.

Chuck S