If it was federally documented, the Coast Guard may have a Bill of Sale record.

From: Dan via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2022 9:20 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Hoyt, Mike <mike.h...@impgroup.com>; Dan <dgcorm...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Hull number serial number identification country of
manufacture

Thanks for the help everyone.

The broker I'm using is telling me there will be about $2k in some kind of
import fee or something unless we can prove the boat was manufactured in the
Rhode Island factory, OR was imported to the US already by a previous owner at
some point, which it was, but I have no record of that on paper. The US
registration office might have it.

Dan Cormier

C&C44 Breakaweigh

Halifax, NS / Florida