From: Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2022 8:13 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: hydraulic ram backstay

Ditto.  I sent mine to a "Navtec Shop".  4 boat bucks and a couple years later
it was leaking again.  I sent it to Lew.  Three years now and no leak.

Bottom line: send it to Lew - 100% chance of success.  Or send it to a local
hydraulic shop or a "Navtec Shop" and take your chances.

--

Dennis C.

Touche' 35-1 #83

Mandeville, LA