  Muir Caileag
  C&C 30 - 549
  Armdale Y.C

On 2022-07-07 10:42, Chris Riedinger via CnC-List wrote:
That fuse holder is especially syrange- starters are the exception to the rule that all loads should have appropriate rated fuses or breakers

On Thu, Jul 7, 2022, 6:36 AM Jeff Nelson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

    Had this happen to me. Mine has an obscure fuse right side facing
    aft, near the starter.  My fuse holder had
    cracked and was intermittently permitting things to work perfectly
    or not at all.  Check that, and the ground
    as others have mentioned.

-- Cheers,
       Jeff Nelson
       Muir Caileag