Sounds eerily familiar.

From: dwight veinot via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2022 11:16 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: dwight veinot <dwight...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: C&C 35 MK I Keel Bolts

Yea when I torqued the keel bolts on my 35mkII I used a 4 ft extension on the
drive knowing I could pull about 100 pounds so i figured about 350-400 lbft of
torque. Trickiest part was finding space to get one click on the 3/4 inch drive
ratchet. I used an extension from the socket down in the bilge to the ratchet
about 2 feet long to get above the settees and that worked to get 1 click with
the 4 ft extension on the drive. A wobbly setup but I got the job done complete
with new bedding and 3/8 inch stainless steel backing plates below the nuts.
Then I did the famous C&C smile repair from the outside and solved that ugly
issue.