I wouldn't get your knickers in a twist, but whenever you go to check them
you could do it.
Where I would not want to wait is wherever you have SS screws in aluminum,
Because that is a constant chemical reaction!
I have even tried to Tef-gel some screws in carbon fiber, like the screws
holding the Eye for my mainsheet attachment, and they are stuck in there
for the duration!

Bill Coleman
Entrada, Erie PA