Interesting read. Fortunately Callisto's keel and bolts seem to be in great
shape. One thing not covered in the article was lightning damage. A
friend's Hylas was just discovered to have keel damage caused by a
lightning strike, and had to have the keel dropped and re-bedded, and
presumably some bolts re-cast into it. Fortunately insurance covered it,
even though the strike occurred several years ago on the east coast.

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com