From: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Oct 28, 2022 2:24 PM
To: 'Stus-List' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: <wolf...@erie.net>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Navionics

Thanks, Rick.  The red line is not a route.  The red line is always visible and
shows your projected course an unlimited distance ahead.  If I change course,
the red line changes as well.  It&rsquo;s like an on-screen laser pointer.  You
point the boat in the general direction and adjust steering until the red line
goes to where you want to go.  That&rsquo;s your course.  Miss Connie from
Romper Room could navigate a boat this way.