This is a great topic and I've seen several lists on this site, so check the archives.
BUT something I find that absolutely required is to collect several of those dessicant pouches found in all kinds of shipping packages and throw them in yhe tool bag....RUST deterrents.
I keep them in my tool drawers and all of my tool bags......I hate working with rusty tools.
Ron C.