Wow Shawn,, someone who probably has more tools on their boat than me!
A couple others I find useful, are the little 3 foot cable thingies that
you depress the end with your thumb, and the other end picks up the screw
you dropped in the bilge -
I also have two sizes of hemostats, regular and pointy end vice grips, and
a rawhide hammer, and a 2# Copper Hammer. No steel hammer.
And of course, a forehead mounted miners light.
One more thing I have to mention is lithium batteries. I have ruined more
lights and instruments by using alkaline batteries, that I just took them
off the boat.  I used to think I would remember to remove the batteries
from these in the fall, and come back in the spring to find them all
corroded.
There, I'll stop now.

Bill Coleman
Entrada, Erie PA