My wife and I did ours last winter with the boat leather.com version with the
foam.  It was much easier as a two person job, but took us a while.  We would
do about 2 feet of stitching each day and then got tired of it and would pick
it up in a day or two so the project stretched out over a few weeks.  It became
a winter ritual.  Very happy with the results.  Dave

David Knecht
Rear Commodore
Thames Yacht Club
New London, CT