Don’t forget the double sided tape to keep cover aligned.  I did and it is a
bit of a pain…

From: John Read via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2022 7:31 AM
To: 'Stus-List' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: 'CHARLES SCHEAFFER' <cscheaf...@comcast.net>; John Read
<johnprea...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Leather wheel cover

Another thought used by my father back in the day was to get two automobile
steering wheel covers each ½ the circumference of the boat wheel, cut each then
glue together, use provided plastic “thread”.  Worked well and not expensive.
As I recall they lasted quite a few years
.
John Read
Legacy III
1982 C&C 34