From: Hoyt, Mike via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Hoyt, Mike <mike.h...@impgroup.com>
Sent: Thu, Dec 1, 2022 2:49 pm
Subject: Stus-List Re: Winches in use for dip pole jibes.

<!--#yiv6810242852 filtered {}#yiv6810242852 filtered {}#yiv6810242852
p.yiv6810242852MsoNormal, #yiv6810242852 li.yiv6810242852MsoNormal,
#yiv6810242852 div.yiv6810242852MsoNormal
{margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",
sans-serif;}#yiv6810242852 a:link, #yiv6810242852
span.yiv6810242852MsoHyperlink
{color:#0563C1;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv6810242852 a:visited,
#yiv6810242852 span.yiv6810242852MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:#954F72;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv6810242852
p.yiv6810242852msonormal0, #yiv6810242852 li.yiv6810242852msonormal0,
#yiv6810242852 div.yiv6810242852msonormal0
{margin-right:0cm;margin-left:0cm;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",
sans-serif;}#yiv6810242852 span.yiv6810242852EmailStyle18
{font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;color:windowtext;}#yiv6810242852
.yiv6810242852MsoChpDefault {font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;}#yiv6810242852
filtered {}#yiv6810242852 div.yiv6810242852WordSection1 {}-->Hi Charlie    When
we raced on a C&C 115 we always put the guys on primary and sheets on
secondary.    Usually if you are rounding WW mark on stbd the guy is on stbd
primary and sheet on port secondary leaving port primary for jib sheet    If
W/L as you describe at the LW mark guy is on WW side primary and new jib sheet
on LW side primary.    This only becomes a problem if you have to tack last
minute at the mark and with the pole up that is usually a S Show anyway so who
really cares where the lazy guy is at that point    That boat is long gone from
here now and we don’t do dip pole on Persistence    Mike Former crew on
Koobalibra C&C 115 Halifax    From: Charlie Nelson via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com>