For her 50th birthday last year she got a new genoa furler and genoa, and a
retractable bowsprit, asym, and top-down furler for it.  She was the sharpest
looking boat on my lake before, and she’s even sharper-looking now.  Plus she
can still whoop the fleet when the wind is up.  This year she’s getting
self-tailing winches, a new boom, new halyards and sheaves, deck organizers and
rope clutches.

Cheers,
Randy

> On Jan 25, 2023, at 12:32 PM, Randy Stafford via CnC-List
> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>
> Grenadine, HIN 30007972.
>
> Cheers,
> Randy Stafford
> SV Grenadine
> C&C 30 MK I #79
> Ken Caryl, CO
>
>> On Jan 25, 2023, at 8:20 AM, Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List
>> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Coquina is 50 this year. Who else do we have at or past the half-century
>> mark?
>>

>> Joe Della Barba Coquina C&C 35 MK I
>> Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and
>> help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
>> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray <https://www.paypal.me/stumurray>
>> Thanks for your help.
>> Stu
>
> Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and help
> me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray <https://www.paypal.me/stumurray>
> Thanks for your help.
> Stu

Thanks for your help.