I ended up drilling mine our with a hole saw. Doug Mountjoy sv Rebecca Leah C &
C Landfall 39Port Orchard Yacht Club +1 253-208-1412
-------- Original message --------From: John Heaton via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 2/20/23  11:01  (GMT-06:00) To: Stus-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: John Heaton <turnhamgreenconsult...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Removing datamarine speed transducer C&C 29 mk2 Hi folks -
I’m looking to remove my original Data Marine instruments and wow did they find
the most difficult place to install the depth and speed transducers. I’m going
to leave the depth in and replace the speed transducer with a new airmar
transducer. I’ve been able to unscrew the old transducer but it will not
release. Does anyone know how they were installed (epoxy, 3m 5200) as they will
not come out even when hitting the top with a rubber mallet. ThanksDouble on
the RocksToronto
Thanks for your help.
Stu