There’s also a tool for this (within a certain range).  I bought one a few
years ago.

From: Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2023 2:47 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Removing datamarine speed transducer C&C 29 mk2

Sometimes, if you're lucky, you can install two hole saws on the same mandrel.
One the size of the existing hole as a guide and a second one the size of the
hole you want to drill.  Otherwise, use Chuck's method.

--

Dennis C.

Touche' 35-1 #83

Mandeville, LA

On Mon, Feb 20, 2023 at 11:38 AM CHARLES SCHEAFFER via CnC-List