Shopping for a new boat is exciting.  So much depends on budget and how you use
your boat, where you sail, and if you take lots of family or friends.    I like
the newer boat designs that bring all the lines back to the helm, as I
singlehand so much.

Curious what you are budgeting for your next boat.

Chuck S

Thanks for your help.
Stu