From: Danny Haughey via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2023 8:43 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Danny Haughey <djhaug...@juno.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Boatless again

I was lust looking at a local Oyster 47 listing.  I Really like how it looks!
Ticks a lot of boxes!  If I can stay away from the newer flat bottoms, I would
be really happy!  I got to keep the admiral happy though...  She did find a
Trinella that looks really nice, it a Ron Holland design.  So, there is hope!