Yes! That is right. Thank you Paul!

Cheers,
Randy

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 23, 2023, at 12:40 PM, paul.hood <paul.h...@rogers.com> wrote:

Hey Randy

Are you maybe thinking of a Passport.  That's the only one I can think of that starts with P

Sent from my Galaxy

-------- Original message --------
From: Randy Stafford via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 2023-02-23 2:24 p.m. (GMT-05:00)
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Randy Stafford <randal.staff...@icloud.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Boatless again

At the end of that Newport -> St. Thomas delivery I crewed in November 2021, there was a beautiful traditional-looking ~50-foot monohull cutter that tied up behind us at the AYH fuel dock in Red Hook.  It had just made the same voyage we did, I learned.  I asked the skipper what kind of boat it was.  I can’t quite remember his answer, but I think it had the word “Passage” in it.  Does that ring a bell for anyone?  Ever heard of a boat brand with the word “Passage” in it?  I think it is in the center of this picture, S/V Grateful Dad: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZbMB5nUEanRw5RtRyJ7MehAN4w-ZdGVO/view?usp=share_link.

Cheers,
Randy