The panels on my 35-2 are white plexiglass, and it is very pretty,
especially with the multitude of screw holes around the perimeter of each.
Possibly the 36 has a better mounting method. I'd prefer something more
forgiving than plexi though, and might just investigate a nice spray finish
while you have them all off.

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com

On Mon, Mar 13, 2023 at 1:19 PM John McCrea via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Hello. I am in the process of pulling all my ceiling panels out so I can
> add new deck organizers, rope clutches and remove the four winches around
> the mast. My panels are a thin marine plywood/veneer covered with vinyl. I
> had painted them in place when I bought the boat and repainted the interior
> cabin sides and ceiling, after having to fix some issues with the cabin
> window frames etc. I am really tempted to replace and wanted to know if
> anyone had gone with a thin plexiglass? Thanks.
>

> John McCrea
>
> Talisman
>
> 1979 36-1
>
> Mystic, CT
> Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and
> help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
> Thanks for your help.
> Stu

Thanks for your help.