Hello Listers,

Does anyone happen to know the size (inner diameter, outer diameter, and
thickness) of the original mast sheaves on a 30 MK I?  I have hull #79, 1972.
There are three at the masthead (two headsail, one mainsail), and three at the
base.  Does anyone know whether the masthead and mast base sheaves are the same
size?

The original sheaves were grooved for wire/rope halyards.  I’m replacing my
original halyards with all-rope Novabraid Argus, and will replace the sheaves
to match.  I’m preparing to order replacements from Garhauer and need to know
the size.  https://www.garhauermarine.com/shop/?_categories=mast-sheaves
<https://www.garhauermarine.com/shop/?_categories=mast-sheaves>.

Right now I don’t have access to the masthead, but I can remove one of the mast
base sheaves to measure it.

Thanks,
Randy Stafford
SV Grenadine