  - Width of wire groove

See:
https://www.zephyrwerks.com/sheave-sizing

Cheers,
  Jeff Nelson
  Muir Caileag
  C&C 30 - 549
  Armdale Y.C.

On 2023-03-16 11:58, Dennis C. via CnC-List wrote:
Randy,

They look like this?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sb5TfIENvsTzNCZWtUQ2JQeVE/view?usp=share_link&resourcekey=0-Em5B_AxQTt0SXnJYhnRneA <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sb5TfIENvsTzNCZWtUQ2JQeVE/view?usp=share_link&resourcekey=0-Em5B_AxQTt0SXnJYhnRneA>

I had these on my desk for years along with a mast base exit fitting.  I've looked everywhere and can't find now them to measure for you.
--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83

--