I'll third that.  Between eastern lake Erie and and western lake Ontario there are more well kept C&C's that any other area in the world.  I got my Alera from Niagara on the Lake on Lake Ontario, where she was made.  She was on the hard at the Niagara on the Lake Sailing Club and we shipped her to the Pacific Northwest.   I was b;pen away by the yard at the NoL Sailing Club...over 60% of the sailboats there were classic (pre 93) C&Cs. Not too sure about Lake Erie,, but I suspect there is a healthy population of C&Cs there as well.

I'm sure you can find your next boat there.

Tom B

Tom & Lynn Buscaglia
SV Alera
C&C 37+/40