From: Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: April 19, 2023 11:12 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: NYYC AC40, Pensacola Bay and trip from Louisiana

Mike,

It's Awlcraft 2000.  Chosen for exactly the reason you stated.

The paint got scuffed during Hurricane Ida in 2021.  I can see the primer so it
can't be buffed out.  Here's a link to a picture of the scuffs:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FQt41lVzJan53DjasgmSXMALKRj7IwaJ/view?usp=sharing

Another reason why I took Touche' to Pensacola.  This is the same contractor
that painted it in 2011 and then again in 2020 after damage due to Hurricane
Sally.  He's very good.
--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83

On Wed, Apr 19, 2023 at 8:37 AM Hoyt, Mike via CnC-List
Hi Denis

You referred to Topsides touchup.  What paint do you use that can be touched up?

Persistence had Awlgrip which eventually had many small scratches and other
experiences.  It was repainted over the winter using Awl Craft since Awlcraft
can be repaired.  We will see how that goes

Waiting on boot stripes , name and hailing port to be applied today and then
swim ladder
BeforeBootStripe_1.jpg (4032×1816)
(hoytsailing.com)<https://hoytsailing.com/BeforeBootStripe_1.jpg>
BeforeBootStripe_2.jpg (4032×1816)