It might be a Morch pedestal which appeared on several C&C yachts in the early
years.  Take a picture and post a link to that photo and I can probably
identify it.  For the record, parts for a Morch pedestal are pretty much
unicorns at this point.
Chuck Gilchrest
Former Edson guy
Landfall 35

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 27, 2023, at 10:57 AM, Don Kern via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
> wrote:
>
>  Bob
>
> Can't answer for a '71 C&C 35, but my '74 Mk2 has a Edson.  When I talk to
> them for a repair kit they had no record/data sheet for the mk2's
> instillation.  But, the tag on inside of pedestal said it was a Edson.
>
> Don Kern
> Fireball, C&C35 Mk2
> Bristol, RI
>

> On 4/27/2023 10:08 AM, Bob Mann via CnC-List wrote:
>> Does anyone know the pedestal brand C&C used in 1971 (35 mk I)?  I've been
>> talking with Edson and he doesn't believe it's one of theirs.
>>
>> Bob
>>

>> Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and
>> help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
>> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
>> Thanks for your help.
>> Stu
>
> Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and help
> me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
> Thanks for your help.
> Stu
Thanks for your help.