Moeller Marine makes many different sized fuel tanks.  I would measure the area
in the boat and pick a tank model that fits and then research the web for the
best price.  All the marine suppliers sell them, West Marine, Defender,
Go2Marine, etc.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=moeller+marine+plastic+permanent+fuel+tank&t=newext&atb=v316-1&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images

Chuck S

Thanks for your help.