From: Don Marlin via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 3:29 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Don Marlin <donmar...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: ABYC Propane standards

I just had an insurance survey in Ontario.
CO detector was "required".
Smoke detector was "recommended".
Propane detector was neither "required" or "recommended".

We had to add the CO detectors and we also added a smoke alarm.

This was all driven by Insurance requirements :-)

On Wed, May 31, 2023 at 1:23 PM Doug Mountjoy via CnC-List
I'm swapping out my old CNG 2 burner stove for a propane unit. My question is
do I need a fume detector for the new propane  system? I know I need a shutoff
valve.

Thanks in advance
Doug
Thanks for your help.