Hello Mates,

Can anyone tell me the specific type of hose used for the intake on a bilge
pump? The pump in my CnC34 stopped pumping out. I checked the suction on the
pump by temporarily disconnecting the existing hose and attaching a temporary.
I put it in a bucket of water and the pump worked fine. I followed the hose in
the bilge as far back as I could see but cannot see where it goes under the
floor through the companionway. I’m not sure if it is actually two hoses that
connect and the connection has come loose or if it’s one long hose that has
been compromised. I plan to just run another hose. Any suggestions on the best
hose to use?

Thanks
Brian C. Morrison
Thanks for your help.