Ok.  Seems like everyone is out sailing.  I'll stop worrying.

Cheers,
  Jeff Nelson
  Muir Caileag
  C&C 30 - 549
  Armdale Y.C.

On 2023-09-07 14:03, Ronald B. Frerker via CnC-List wrote:
I received one on 8/30, but nothing since until your email.
Ron
Wild Cheri
C&C 30-1
STL

On Thursday, September 7, 2023, 11:31:15 AM CDT, Jeff Nelson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

I've not seen an email on this list since Aug 29th.  Nothing in my spam
folders....I'm guessing some new
GMail setting perhaps...anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers,
  Jeff Nelson
  Muir Caileag
  C&C 30 - 549
  Armdale Y.C.

Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and help me pay the associated bills. Make a contribution at:
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
Thanks for your help.
Stu

Thanks for your help.