Your lucky you fit under the wires.  At 7'6" draft I can go very few places via
road.

From: Richard Bush via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 7, 2023 4:14 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: CHARLES SCHEAFFER <cscheaf...@comcast.net>; Richard Bush <bushma...@aol.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: No Traffic

OK I have some information; we hauled the boat for repairs to the hull from
damages received in March; we had to take the boat through urban; it was quite
an experience; we had a motorcade of four vehicles; a lead truck, the boat and
two chase vehicles; I've attached a photo, if it comes through; an unusual
experience for us!

Richard
1985 C&C 37 CB;

Richard N. Bush Law Offices