From: Richard Bush via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2023 12:59 PM
To: Jeffrey A. Laman via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Richard Bush <bushma...@aol.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Winch Size for C&C34

I second Charlie's points about the timing; it took my a while to learn to turn
the wheel more slowly to allow the trimmers to get the line in!

1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 584;
Richard
Richard N. Bush Law Offices
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220
(502) 584-7255

On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 11:39:43 AM EDT, cenelson--- via CnC-List