From: Hoyt, Mike via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2023 12:48 PM
To: 'Stus-List' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Hoyt, Mike <mike.h...@impgroup.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Winch Size for C&C34

Hi Jeff

We have a Frers 33.  The foretriangle dimensions are similar.  On F33 I=45.0,
J=13.33 . On C&C34 I=44, J=14

We have Lewmar 43 ST for primaries and they are adequately sized

On a side note we purchased Lewmar 30ST for cabintop halyard winches in 2014.
I think they have doubled in price since then so be prepared for sticker shock

Mike  Hoyt

Persistence

Halifax, NS

www.hoytsailing.com