From: Bill Coleman via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2024 4:27 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Bill Coleman <colt...@gmail.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List Re: battery charger for sale

I'm a little surprised, I would have expected a progressive fellow such as
yourself to be jumping into lithium. I am wasting an inordinate amount of time
researching charger inverters, and I think although the lithium batteries may
come down more in the future, I think because I need new batteries the time is
now.

Bill Coleman

On Thu, Feb 15, 2024, 12:34 Joe Della Barba via CnC-List
I recently got a big AGM battery that needs a big charger. I have a ProNautic
15 amp charger with a battery temperature probe that is necessary for correct
charging of any lead-acid battery. It can charge 1, 2, or 3 batteries and has a
lot of settings for various charge profiles.
It works fine, it is only being removed because I got a bigger charger. They
sell for $350-$400 new, I will send this one to any USA address for $150
shipped. Canada might be more, I would have to check.
(Odyssey battery company told me they want their battery charged with at least
a 30 amp charger and ideally a lot more, apparently they need to be hit hard to
stay good)

Joe Della Barba
Coquina C&C 35 MK I
Kent Island MD USA