I did that with spray in foam on my 1981 40’.  There seemed to be very little
insulation.   I was very careful to spray and wait until it settled.  That
stuff can exert some tremendous pressures and crack things…

From: Doug Mountjoy via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2024 3:37 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Doug Mountjoy <svrebeccal...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Fridge insulation

Hi All.
Does anyone know it the icebox/refrigerator compartment on the LF39 is
insulated. I noticed today that my freezer plates are not freezing like they
used to. I added some Freon about a month ago, working great. I'm thinking
after 20+ years it is time for a new unit.
Before installing a new unit, keel cooled this time, I want to insulate the box
first. I'm thinking of using a pour in expanding foam. My carpentry skills are
severely lacking.

Douglas Mountjoy
1988 C&C LF 39
Mexico at large