Doug,

When I installed refrigeration on Touche' (1971 35-1), I was curious about
the existing insulation.  I removed the galley sink and cut a section of
the adjacent bulkhead away to inspect.  The insulation was about 1 1/8 inch
thick.  Here's a pic.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sb5TfIENvsQ3ZLT0NNNjFaVXc/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-LjeFtBDFYRuhP4j8ZMXmOQ

--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83

On Thu, Apr 25, 2024 at 11:43 AM Doug Mountjoy via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
> I'm contemplating removing the fridge fiberglass liner to better insulated
> it. This year I want to install new water cooled refrigeration.
> I'm not sure how the liner is held in place, and how much of the cabinetry
> I will have to remove.
> I think that there is some foam insulation already there.
>
> Douglas Mountjoy
> 1988 LF 39
> Mexico at large
> 1984 Sabre 34
> Port Orchard, WA
>
> Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and
> help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
> Thanks for your help.
> Stu
Thanks for your help.